Wednesday 3 October 2007

The Kilns Launch Weekend Flyer


The above images show how I got my inspiration for a launch flyer for a new housing development that the marketing company where I am doing my work placement came from. I was given the brief to produce a flyer aimed at people in their mid 20’s – early 30’s to promote the launch of the show apartment in a new apartment block. My inspiration came from the album artwork of a Franz Ferdinand CD ‘You could have had it so much better’ (image 1). I mocked up the idea (image 2) and presented it to my Account Manager who liked the really concept as both the band and apartment block have a similar target audience and our target audience are likely to catch onto the joke. Image 3 is the front of the final flyer (the cappuccino colour is the colour of the development) as we decided not to completely rip off the CD cover so that we didn’t get sued.

No comments: