Tuesday 22 July 2008

Subservient Graduate – Self promotion website


www.subservientgraduate.com is the online portfolio / self-promotional website of a fellow University of Leeds design student. I think it’s a great idea, instead of creating a fairly standard website with his portfolio on (as many students, and agencies, do) he created an amusing take on the Burger King website www.subservientchicken.com. The site uses Flash and allows you to ‘tell’ the graduate to do some thing – then he does it. It also plays on the idea that design students will do anything (well, just about anything – he wont do anything rude…) to get their first design job.

1 comment:

Adam said...

I agree Dan the site is completely different to anything I ve seen and loads of fun. I guess we actually will do anything for our first job!!! Good use of flash or php im not sure how its done. I fancy kfc now!