Sunday 10 August 2008

New Nokia 6220 Adverts



This is an example of on of the series of new Nokia 6220 adverts that are currently on television. I am always a fan of campaigns that use hand drawn illustrations (the ones that use them well) because I think they stand out in a work where we are surrounded by highly photoshopped images and slick photography. They look friendlier and have personality, probably because they where created by humans and not machines. The adverts remind me of ‘Where’s Wally’ book, where you spot something new each time you look at it and I bet these adverts where great fun for the creative team and all the illustrators to work on.

1 comment:

Ms Scarlet said...

Yes, but do these ads make you want to buy a phone? Personally they make me want to rush out to the shops to buy a packet of felt-tips, regress to the age of six and doodle all over a white washed wall . . . they don't make me want to buy a phone . . .